Thursday 5 March 2015

The Solution





Go Do Them!!!!



Thank you so much for your responses and interest in the solution that I have discovered.

The first response I received from an old friend after reading my blog is worth mentioning here.  Like me he has tried to give back to society in his own ways and interpreted my solution wearing his glasses of experience. He opined that, it is going to be my biggest mistake if I am planning to employ people.  He had hired people and had bitter experience with that.  He looked at needy with sympathy and hired them in his office as a favour to himself trying to help them.  These so called employees could gauge him very well and took undue advantage of his kindness.  Yes, all people are not the same - still the thumb rule is anything that comes free is not respected.

So here, let me clarify, the solution that came to me does not require hiring people out of sympathy. Sympathy and pity are the words that insult the individual and degrade him.  Here we are talking about equal opportunity and independence, I fail to understand how pity can be the basis for equality.  This solution actually does not give employment opportunity, it enables them to start their own venture.


So my dear friend, the solution is equal work and respect. Yes and they will be the bosses of their destiny! Let them create, carve a life for them and others. Who am I to clip the wings of the birds and cage them, when they have the capability to soar high! Let them dream, who knows their dreams may be bigger and have high potential even more than mine :)

As promised let me share the solution...the go giver business.  Go giver is the title of a book that attracted my attention at Colaba causeway, Mumbai. After reading the book I realized how God ensures that we come across a person, a book or a situation to motivate and guide us.

So the go giver business, it simply means "The objective of your business is to give back". You start a business with the sole intent of giving back to society, human race at large. This was exactly my struggle....struggle for benevolence. So the Solution - business got its concept and a name to its being.

The Plan: Simplest plan possible, which can be summed up in one sentence - Buy finished products from artisans and sell them, ensuring that the artisans get deserved value for it.

Sales: 2 models-
Utkarsh- A process where the go getters with fire in their belly can sell without investing in the business. These would include anyone interested in working and living a respectful life.
Maya- Selling on public platforms ie, online shopping

Now it is time to start working on the business plan, registrations, sourcing, online presence and funding.

To check the waters and understand nitty gritties, I have initiated the process of registration on various online shopping portals. Have sourced certain products and few Utkarsh partners enthusiastically responded.














6 comments:

  1. Very nice thought, inspiration can be seemed from anything or anybody, its just a matter of how we look at it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice lines to read for mind peace,but eveybdys can't think in same way as eveybdy has thr own mindset,path,goals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From success to significance. That is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thought is good. Ideation to instantiation.

    ReplyDelete